Join Our DVM Team.
Due to continued rapid growth, DVM has immediate needs throughout the United States.
Field Service Customer Engineer
If you have breaker (208-15KV) testing experience and relay testing experience in major utility substations, we want to hear from you!
DVM is building a staff of highly-trained engineers and technicians offering complete field testing services for acceptance and maintenance of electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through medium voltage.
Automation, Control, Breaker & Relay Test Technicians/ Field Service Engineers
- Installation, trouble-shooting, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment
- Calibrate & perform functional tests on micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations
- Commission PLC and Generator Control Systems]
- Assist in all site construction activity and installations
- Technicians must have a minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays and breakers in switchgear
- Ability to program and start up Allen Bradley, GE, Woodward and Siemens Automation Systems
- Experience installing, maintaining, testing, and repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment
- Experience with primary and secondary testing of low voltage breakers
- Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite & site commissioning such as meggaring of cables, transformers (pre-energization certification)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and customer service.
- Ability to travel to worksites for overnight stays up to two weeks for the work listed
- Proficiency in the latest version of AutoCAD
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, MVR, and other background checks
- Able to work overtime
- Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, and lift 50+ pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and compliant driving record
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Contact us to apply today.