Our complete range of automated system platforms provide customers with a choice of automation building blocks which can be tailored to offer a complete solution. We use Simplicity, SEL, Allen Bradley, Woodward, Red Lion, Siemens, and GEIP.
- We incorporate data management and SCADA software systems that allows the user to have full visual control and data accessibility of any system architecture incorporating remote terminal units (RTUs) and/or protocol capable IEDs.
- Control upgrades form a key part of our cutting-edge range of automation solutions.
- We offer your mission critical application a complete solution, from initial system design and integration works to on-site commissioning to handover.
- DVM has broad experience and expertise with PLC Controls, CFMS, Power Quality, and SCADA Systems.
- DVM Control Systems are driven by dynamic decisions based on control algorithm feedback – allowing for greater reliability while lowering capital cost by up to 30% or more.
- DVM PLC Controlled Switchgear and Control Systems are custom designed and manufactured to deliver full control of customer switchgear, controls and SCADA systems.
- Decentralized and self-healing – they integrate all facets of metering, protection, communication and controls to deliver peak performance, system reliability and operating economy.
Types of Switchgear Systems
- Data Center PLC Automated Critical Equipment – using AFLAC “Arc Flash Limiting Accessory Control” System for safety and much greater reliability.
- Patented “MIEO” Operation (Manually Initiated- Electrically Operated) & PQCC (Power Quality Chiller Control) systems
- Custom Prime Power, Stand-by, and Distributed Power Systems using:
- Dynamic load priority control where loads are applied from true on line levels, highest to lowest priority, based on system capacity and true dynamic loads
- Operator interface touch-screen terminals (OIT)/Human Machine Interface (HMI) where system controls and interrogation can be accomplished at the switchgear or from a remote network/PC/PLC.
- Remote communications in the most common industry protocols like modbus/canbus and being fully conversant with industry leading Ethernet/interface modules, comm-ports and RS 485 type connections.
- Utility paralleling system designs in passive closed transition (waiting for the sources to become synchronized in voltage, frequency and phase angle), active closed transition (where synchronization is dynamically controlled), soft load or continuous base loading systems.