DVM is a custom switchgear and controls integrator doing business with customers/end-users in the data center, telecom, banking, pharmaceutical and network broadcast industries. DVM has a unique capability of combining over thirty years of experience as a switchgear provider with superior engineering expertise. DVM’s vision is to offer the customer a complete solution to mission critical power requirements. Our solutions include hardware, software, documentation, technical expertise, and, most importantly, dedication to customer relationships.
Together, these attributes present our customers with the ability to successfully implement unique design criteria for power distribution systems. DVM’s staff has a wide range of design capabilities in various power systems: multi-source power distribution systems (open, closed and parallel); UPS power and controls, including single unit, redundant, parallel systems, and controls and monitoring; and generator controls and monitoring.
DVM can design PLC-based or relay-based transfer control systems; design and install SCADA monitoring media; and implement the DVM-original MIEO (Manually Initiated, Electrically Operated) system. The MIEO system eliminates the need for costly arc flash mitigation systems and is the safest system for site personnel if implemented properly.
Our Standard Operating Procedures
- We perform the most challenging parts of a project and provides sole-source responsibility for the operation and performance of its systems.
- We are independently-owned and operated. Unlike some companies, we do not have any corporate mandates or restrictions so we can focus all of our attention on what is important: taking care of our customers.
- We are always available to customers and promise commitment and follow-through to the end of the project.
- We will never negotiate on quality and always do our best to meet the customers unique needs.
- We work on the “FOB Customer Satisfied” platform for success.
Our Broad Spectrum of Design Capabilities
DVM’s team offers a broad spectrum of design capabilities in various automation, control, and power systems: e.g. multi-source power distribution systems (open, closed and parallel), UPS power and controls (including single unit, redundant, and parallel systems, controls and monitoring), and generator controls and monitoring. This includes:
- Smart Logic Control Systems
- MIEO Arc Flash Safety Systems (Manually initiated Electrically Operated)
- Custom and Complex Switchgear and Electrical Distribution from 208V- 38kV
- AC & DC Power Systems – Line up and Match, PDU and Switchboards/Switchgear
- Automated Switchgear and Switchboards available with Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE Programmable Logic Controllers
- Woodward Generator Controls
- Breaker and Protective Relaying- Programming and Functional Testing – Schweitzer Integration
- Transformers, Substations and Quick-Ship Power Control Houses
- Programmable Logic Controllers – Design and Programming (Allen-Bradley, GE, Modicon and Siemens)
- Custom Breaker Replacements, Rebuilds, Retrofits, Retrofills – Life extension capabilities using engineered, reverse-engineered, and remanufacturing of obsolete parts
- Breaker and Relay Testing
- Design and Fabrication of Control Panels, Protective Relay Panels, Retrofit Relay Panels, Retrofit Switchgear Doors, and Custom Primary Equipment Modifications\
- Maintenance Bypass Systems
- Remote Switchgear Control Systems for Arc Flash Systems using Secure Cellular VPN
- Modern Full-Scale Machine Shop with skilled Engineers providing Aluminum and Stainless Steel enclosures and custom bus
- Substation engineering and design – One line, three line, DC schematic, and wiring diagrams