DVM is a full-service firm with in-house capabilities to perform all electrical testing & control automation integration. Testing and maintenance service clients includes a wide range of owners, engineers, and electrical contractors as well as along with a large list of commercial customers, mission critical, communications and electrical utilities.
We consistently provide maintenance testing and re-commissioning of electrical systems for many owners and operators of mission critical facilities, communications, telecom, universities, industries and government facilities. Before performing the tests, we assist our customers in developing and approving detailed MOPs and procedures to safely configure, test, and re-configure their systems. Then we provide complete documentation of the test results and submit recommendations for system improvements, when warranted.
DVM can leverage knowledge gained through failure-mode analysis and integrated system commissioning to perform diagnostic investigations and resolve problems related to industry best practices and standards. We will assure that all components and systems are certified to industry standards and specifications.
- Automated 3D Switchgear Modeling
- Custom Retrofit Systems (Controls and Power)
- Generator Controls
- Switchgear Automation
- Primary and Secondary Breaker Testing
- High & Low Voltage Cable Testing
- Ground Fault System Testing
- Insulation Power Factor Testing
- Transformer Testing
- Vacuum Switches, Breakers, and Contactors
- Oil Circuit Breakers
- Contact Resistance Testing
- Infrared Surveys
- Protective Relays: Calibration
- Substation Apparatus Testing
- Switchboard Instrument Testing
- Molded Case and Air Circuit Breakers
- Primary/Secondary Current Injection Testing
- Current and Potential Transformer Testing